17 September 2009

Racism?

Calling someone a liar is now equal to racism? If I remember correctly, the majority of people who voted (Legally or otherwise) voted in a 1/2 black and 1/2 white guy last November. Maybe I missed something?

What Joe Wilson said was truth. I'm going to contribute to his reelection campaign. I think if you support him, you should too! I mean if my own congressman can take money from groups in CA or WA, why can't the SC rep who spoke up in Congress, get my money?

Maybe we need a little less "protocol" and butt-kissing in our government? It's actually quite VERY amusing to watch British parliament hoot and holler and boo on their floor.

Get off the PC bandwagon and let this go. Whatever color the president, isn't it BHOs party who said dissent is PATRIOTIC? Now it's not? HYPOCRITES!!! EVERY LAST ONE OF THEM!

No comments: