19 April 2007

Where Oh Where!?




... are we going? And WHEN are we going? It's April, we're overseas, and we have no orders yet. Just over four months to the requal class for David and here we sit. I don't know how people do it... MOVE WITH NO NOTICE or just a few weeks. I've known since late last year that we "had" to move. Yet, we're overseas, have to ship not one but TWO cars home and get packed out.




Did I mention that the bright idea now David has is to STAY UNTIL HE CAN GET THE JOB with the AGR? Meaning that my kids aren't up to date on shots and in jeopardy of not being allowed into the school come September. Right now, my biggest complaint is with DODDS. "We follow the shots requirements of the states." Guess what! Some don't require Hep A. "It's not a third world country." Whatever. So now registration is next week. Do I bother going to register the kids? Hmmmmm cattle call registration? I might just call and ask about it. I see no need to go thru the frustrating part of that situation if we're not even sure. The fact that they lose the paperwork each and every year (in the same school) and make you go thru the stupidity (orders, shot records, so on) each and every year to register the kids. I asked last year for the Bonfire Superintendent job and they didn't seem amused. Then WTH happens to the paperwork I first filled out in 2005??!?! CG has been in the same school for two years now. We've not moved. The only thing I needed to REALLY update was the emergency contact info.




Oh back to David and his growing up issues. :D Peoria, Ft Drum, God only knows where else he's discovered a place to try and get a job. At this point, I'm like JUST SIGN THE CONTINUATION PAPERWORK and go to Minot and get screwed by the AF a few more years by being forced to retire out of Minot. He's 5 years from retirement.

No comments: