22 April 2007

Just thinking and writing


... Found this quote today on the web while searching for something on Meriweather Lewis' death. FYI: LOTS found on the actual Lewis & Clark trip, but little on their lives. Not good when one has to write a 5 paragraph paper on whether or not he was murdered or committed suicide.

Oh the quote. :D I get a little sidetracked. "The best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had." -unknown author (if you know who, please share!)

Time in my life is flying by without much in the way of speed bumps. Another 3 weeks and we mark 2 years in Germany. We're gone this summer. (did I say that yet? LOL) So much to do. Packing out the house, shipping two cars, siteseeing, sending CG to summer scout camp in Switzerland again. How much can we possibly cram into 3 months? How much will we actually get done with the house in mind? After my run to Ktown tomorrow I plan to pick up where I left off on Friday with the basement. I got alot done, then did laundry and it's falling apart again. If we just didn't have to live in the house, it'd be clean all the time! I'll touch more on time tomorrow or the next time.

Today's picture is of CG at the Jewish Memorial in Berlin. It's just a block away from the Brandenberg Gate and couple away from the Reichstag. If you're going to the first two, you can spend a few moments walking thru the memorial.

No comments: