23 May 2007

You Know You Have Too Much...


...stuff when you can't rearrange into other boxes! I'm digging out of my attic. I'm ripping up old magazines, pitching the leftovers, inventorying the stamps, throwing out old paints, and on it goes. Really haven't figured out yet just WHY I'm worried about getting this done. We don't have orders yet! ARGH!


BUT, the problem is moving the things from the pile of inventoried to the pile in a box to be sure it's put out of the way of the other stuff. Someone has to cut me off from the stores! LOL I could be a junkie of other things besides craft goods. Then again, I don't have time to be obsessed with other things LOL


Van is still broken. Got it over there to be fixed yesterday and found it's got another broken part. Gee! Wonder if that has to do with driving it on crappy German roads while waiting a week to get the ORIGINAL broken piece. I really think it's the roads here. We didn't have so many problems with vehicles and alignment/bearings and so on until we got here! Oh well! Another 5 months and I'll be moaning about the snow up to my arse. Remind me of that when November rolls around - "You wanted snow in Germany! Why not NOW?"

Today's picture is of Matthew and his Dutch gal. She's a little stony, not much on moving. Even the flowers were stiff. Oh, did I mention she's a perfect Matthew sized STATUE? We told him to go stand by her, and he kisses her on the cheek. LOL Such a doll! I had to have him do it again because he was so quick in doing it. LOL I always ask him if he kisses girls to make them cry, and he says, "I kiss the girls and make them VERY HAPPY." Oh yeah! He's a lady's man in the making.

I get a phone call this morning from the daycare... Matthew's still here, and it's 1150. Oh no! I apologize, "we only have one car" blah blah blah. I tried to call David, and of course, his phone is OFF. He finally shows up there at like 1215. Did he pay to get Matthew out of hock? No. Guess who gets to do that next week!?!?! Geee thanks for the help today! At least they're home (and David on his way back to work) safe and sound. :)

Will write more later... I'm making headway up here. Now if I could just get ahead of the ants downstairs! :)

No comments: