07 May 2008

The Multi Billion $$$ Question

In what I always considered a conservative state, can someone answer why the Wonder Triplets Congressmen are ALL democrats?

I only ponder this out loud today because of the dinner the boys and I had tonight in town. We stopped at Kroll's. I like people watching, but had to eavesdrop instead on conversation. (and NOT ALL of it, just caught the political since I LOVE political stuff) The table closest to us was talking about the primaries last night. "I don't want her (Hillary Clinton) in the White House; it'll be Mr & Mrs President." I just chuckled. My oldest kind of looks at me like a screw had loosened or fell out, but I found it quite funny.

Later they spoke about the conservative nature of the state. I didn't think anyone else questioned the fact of the Wonder Triplets being liberals representing them, badly. I always wondered how they remained in power, election after election. I felt so gooooood hearing someone from here say out loud the things that I wonder about when watching the latest moves in DC thru the Minot news stations.

And being that the Triplets have served at least since the mid-90s, perhaps, maybe, it's more like TRILLION, not Billion. Reference the new BS (bomb squadron silly people!) or the latest attempt to provide aid for farmers in the US) Maybe they're from Fargo? Ed Schultz is from over that way. He's just a little lib. I remember him swooning on AFN on his national show last year sometime when Hillary was on his talk show. Imagine MY surprise to learn where he did his show from!

Til later... it's a busy week around here... Maybe when I have time I can add up just what the Triplets have passed in Congress and find out if it is B or TR. :)

No comments: