19 June 2008

It's That Season Again...

... and sadly, it's not FOOTBALL! :D

Moving season is here again, in full force. We've already since April had 3, maybe 4 families move out of our little neighborhood. This morning there is a Wheaton truck in the street to move another one out. One of the ones with the trailer in its driveway. THANK YOU LORD!! I am tired of living in trailerparkville.

There is at least one other family on our street moving this summer as well. I'm somewhat sad about it. (not the trailer though!) The lady who suggested we go to town and get Matthew diagnosed is moving. :( We actually see her today for a physical, so I can see when their moving truck will show up.

Friends retired a couple of weeks ago, finally (ceremony was in April), to New Mexico. I already miss them! Several others are either going or will be soon. This is one aspect, like other friends, that I hate about our nomadic lifestyle. But then again, it's an opportunity to meet more people who share the lifestyle we do. And maybe have kids my children's ages. :) There's always ulterior motives to my thinking.

So watch out for those moving vans this summer! Slow down! Kids abound around those things usually!

No comments: